Fundraising is necessary for the continuation and growth of any non-profit. We at The Freedom Story are committed to Ethical Storytelling. And we are also committed to Ethical Fundraising. This is our Ethical Fundraising promise to you.
- We promise to seek to maintain high standards.
- We do what we say we are going to do.
- We tell stories and share impact that is true.
- We will tell the truth and not exaggerate.
- We promise to be transparent.
- We are transparent with our financial needs.
- We are transparent with our use of finances.
- We are transparent with our successes, and our failures.
- We promise to be dignifying.
- We promise to tell stories and share impact in a way that is dignifying to our beneficiaries and to our supporters.
- We promise to tell stories that celebrate the ‘small wins’ and every day successes of our students and communities- not merely major accomplishments.
- We promise to be respectful.
- We respect the privacy of our supporters and the privacy of our beneficiaries.
- We respect your independence, and will not put any undue pressure on you to make a gift.
- We will not share stories or photos that cause any undue distress to our supporters or to our beneficiaries.
- We promise to be accountable.
- We will answer any reasonable questions about our programs.
● Programs ● Fundraising ● Management